Pineapple Punch Red Pineapple 13.5oz Soy Candle
- More Information
- Candle Care Tips
Inspired by the tropical red pineapple fruit, this pineapple candle will bring the exotic vacation to your living room, reminding you of the calm ocean waves while you sit on the beach drinking luscious coconut and island fruits.
Hand-poured in our 13.5oz glass jar. We use 100% soy wax, premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils, and two unbleached cotton wick to provide a clean, nontoxic burn that will last up to 70hrs.
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Two Unbleached Cotton Wicks
- Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil
100% Money-Back-Guarantee: If for whatever reason, at any time you are unhappy with your purchase just send it back for a full refund.
$6.49 Flat Rate Shipping on all U.S orders!
Orders + Processing
Once you place your order, your candle will be handmade from our facility in either Pomona, California or Dallas, Texas, and shipped within 1-5 business days, excluding holidays, via USPS.
Any orders placed over the weekend will be fulfilled that upcoming Monday.
We know, paying for shipping sucks, but we can't all operate like Amazon. However, we can offer you Free Shipping on all U.S Orders over $75.
Once your label is created, you will receive a shipping confirmation email along with a tracking number for you to track the status of your order.
Please allow up to 24 hours for the status to update once our carrier has scanned your order.
Returns + Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our number one priority! So for whatever reason if you are unhappy with your purchase, you received the wrong product or are missing an item in your order, please let us know within 7 days of delivery by contacting us at email@example.com and we will issue you a full refund or send you a replacement.
If an item was damaged during transit, please provide us with proof of the damaged item by emailing us a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candles Made with 100% Soy Wax
- Candles Fragranced with Pure Essential Oils or with Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil
- Handmade in California (and now Texas!)
- Plant a Tree for Just $1 With Every Purchase
- When burning the candle for the first time, please let it to burn for 2-3 hours, or until the top layer of wax has become liquid.
- Make sure to cut the wick with a wick trimmer reguarly (ideal length 1/4" above the surface).
- Do not let your candle burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
For safety, do not burn the candle when there is only 1/4" of wax left in the container.