Fresh Linen 13.5oz Soy Candle
- More Information
- Candle Care Tips
Enjoy the crisp and clean scent of fresh linen with this 13.5oz scented soy candle. Perfect for lighting after you've just spent your Sunday Morning cleaning up the house.
Hand-poured right here in the U.S into a 13.5oz jar & made with 100% all-natural soy wax and 2 unbleached lead-free cotton wicks to provide a long and even burn that lasts up to 70 hours!
We use a significant amount of non-toxic fragrance oils for our scented candles to create some of the most fragrant scented candles online!
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- 2 Unbleached Lead-Free Cotton Wicks
- Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil
100% Money-Back-Guarantee: If for whatever reason, at any time you are unhappy with your purchase just send it back for a full refund.
Free Shipping on all U.S orders!
Orders + Processing
Once you place your order, your candle will be handmade from our facility in either Pomona, California or Dallas, Texas, and shipped within 1-5 business days, excluding holidays, via USPS.
Any orders placed over the weekend will be fulfilled that upcoming Monday.
We know, paying for shipping sucks, but we can't all operate like Amazon. However, we can offer you Free Shipping on all U.S Orders over $75.
Once your label is created, you will receive a shipping confirmation email along with a tracking number for you to track the status of your order.
Please allow up to 24 hours for the status to update once our carrier has scanned your order.
Returns + Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our number one priority! So for whatever reason if you are unhappy with your purchase, you received the wrong product or are missing an item in your order, please let us know within 7 days of delivery by contacting us at email@example.com and we will issue you a full refund or send you a replacement.
If an item was damaged during transit, please provide us with proof of the damaged item by emailing us a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candles Made with 100% Soy Wax
- Candles Fragranced with Pure Essential Oils or with Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil
- Handmade in California (and now Texas!)
- Plant a Tree for Just $1 With Every Purchase
- When burning the candle for the first time, please let it to burn for 2-3 hours, or until the top layer of wax has become liquid.
- Make sure to cut the wick with a wick trimmer reguarly (ideal length 1/4" above the surface).
- Do not let your candle burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
For safety, do not burn the candle when there is only 1/4" of wax left in the container.